We are delighted to invite you to submit your expressions of interest for inclusion in the ASC2018 conference program.
The theme for ASC2018 is “Elevate Engage Collaborate” and we will be particularly interested in session proposals (includes workshops and social activities), research papers, case studies and posters that speak to this theme.
Similar to previous conferences we are keen to include a mix of case studies and real life stories from practitioners, professional development and skills training, as well as accessible and perhaps transformative science communication research and theory.
Types of submissions we will accept for ASC2018 include:
- Professional Development workshops: Submit your workshop proposals here: Call for Session Producers. Accepting late submissions. Submit here.
- Sessions and social activities: Submit your session proposals. Call for Session Producers. Accepting late submissions. Submit here.
- Case studies/posters/general presentations: Submit your talk title, abstract, bios and photos. Still accepting submissions. Submit here.
- Research papers: submit your title, abstract, bio and photo by 23rd September 2018. Full details on the Call for Research here.
- Post Conference workshops: Optional half day and full day workshops are being offered on Thursday 15th. These will be open to the public and delegates. Submit here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with questions and/or to discuss your ideas for ASC2018.
We look forward to an incredible array of talent and good things for this Tenth National Conference of the Australian Science Communicators.
CONFERENCE STRUCTURE @ ASC2018
The conference experience in November:
- 12th-14th: A full three-day multi-stream program that includes case studies, professional development and more from experienced leaders in the field you love
- 11th & throughout: Optional social activities, pre-conference workshop and more
- 15th: Multiple half and full-day post-conference workshops to choose from
Can’t wait to see what goodies will be on the program this time around – and that is up to you!